Clara

Clara

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cloth Diaper Love

I started cloth diapering my daughter about 2 months ago, and I absolutely love it! I was always sort of grossed out by the idea, but I quickly discovered that its really not that bad! And, there's something quite satisfying about a clean load of diapers fresh from the dryer :) One of my main motivations in making the switch was the money factor - as long as you don't go crazy with buying every brand out there (which admittedly isn't easy) you will without a doubt save money on diapers when compared to disposables. The diapers I have bought will have paid for themselves in about 4 months, and I've got at least another 18 months - 2 years of diapering! That's definitely a savings.
I'm always entering cloth diaper giveaways that I come across - there are some super nice diapers out there that I could never justify spending full price on! A lot of this blog will revolve around posts giving info about giveaways, but I'll also be doing reviews of the various diapers I've already used.
I hope someone might find this helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment